Sunday 17 November 2013

Sydney Newborn Photographer | Alyssa - 3 weeks old baby photos

When I first met little Alyssa in my studio, I feel instantly in love with her gorgeous big eyes and dark hair.  At three weeks of age, she was only asleep for part of her newborn photography session - but that just meant I got to capture some awake baby photos showing her beautiful eyes. She was so calm and content - I could definitely see her personality shining through. Even when I put her next to her big brother - she looked up at him with such interest!

A huge congratulations to this family of four and thank you for bringing your gorgeous baby girl to me for her newborn baby photos.

~ For more information on newborn photography sessions visit Rebecca Connolly Photography | North Sydney Newborn Photography










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rebecca Connolly Photography