Sunday 3 November 2013

North Sydney Newborn Photographer | Adorable baby Hunter ~ 6 days old

I was so very excited to receive the message about a newborn photography session for little Hunter - I had photographed Hunter's older twin brother and sister in December 2011.  I really do love seeing families grow and meeting brand new baby brother and sisters.  Hunter was an absolute dream to photograph - I feel in love with all his chubbiness and cute cheeks. I could have kept him all to myself!  Love this family, so I was even willing to do their session on my birthday!!  Congratulations to Hunter's two mums on your growing family.

~ For more information on newborn photography sessions visit Rebecca Connolly Photography | North Sydney Newborn Photography










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rebecca Connolly Photography