Monday 1 July 2013

North Sydney Newborn Photography | Emilia ~ 8 days old

Emilia's parents were referred to me by one of my past newborn photography clients.  I really love and appreciate client referrals - my aim is to give each and every client a full gallery of images of their newborn baby that they absolutely love and treasure  So, if a client refers me to their friend, then I know that I have achieved this aim.

This beautiful newborn baby girl was a dream to photograph.  As soon as I saw Emilia, I knew that her set-ups needed to be all girly and pretty to match her dainty little features.  Lucky me, I had a bunch of new fabrics, wraps and props that were soft, whimsical and just so pretty!  Emilia slept like a dream and I was able to capture all of her little features.  I just love how she is awake and looking at the camera during her photos with her mum!  With so many lovely images of their gorgeous newborn baby girl,  I was so happy that Emilia's parents decided to order my large Album as well as all the digitals from the session.

~ For more information on newborn photography sessions visit Rebecca Connolly Photography | North Sydney Newborn Photography


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous images! Such a beautiful baby.

Cristen said...

I love all the soft, neutral tones and that baby is absolutely gorgeous! Great session!

Unknown said...

So perfect!

JoAnna said...

These are stunning, Rebecca! I love the tones, the posing, the clarity, everything! And beautiful baby of course!!

Ashley said...

Love the macro shots! These are lovely, as always.

Post a Comment

 
© Rebecca Connolly Photography